Safeguarding Adults Enquiry Officers
The course provides an understanding of the Enquiry Officer role, statutory duties and responsibilities in line with the Care Act2014 and requirements of London Multi-Agency Safeguarding Policy and Procedures.
How Long is the Course?
Who is the Course Aimed at?
Staff who undertake Safeguarding enquiries
- Understand the legal framework: considering consent, capacity and information sharing to undertake effective safeguarding enquiries and safeguarding planning
- Develop knowledge and an understanding of how to undertake S42 safeguarding enquiries and relevant effective practice approaches
- Explore how to effectively contribute to a co-ordinated multi-agency safeguarding process when working with risk
- Discuss and analyse some case scenarios to put learning into practice
- Explore effective practice approaches to demonstrate Making Safeguarding Personal
- Understand the role of the Safeguarding Adults Manager in the enquiry process