Safeguarding Adults Awareness
Delegates will be encouraged to explore their own feelings and responses to abuse before refreshing their knowledge of the definition of abuse, its forms and indicators, and their role the Introduction to Care Act 2014, local policies, and any other relevant Safeguarding legislation.
How Long is the Course?
a half day
Who is the Course Aimed at?
Adult Social Care / Health / Housing / Private and Independent / Voluntary, Charity and Community
- At the end of the course you will be able to:
- List the different forms abuse can take
- Describe the main indicators of abuse
- Describe the Introduction to Care Act 2014, Tower Hamlets policies, and any
other relevant Safeguarding legislation, including the relevant flowcharts
- Explain appropriate ways to respond to cases of abuse