Managing Workload/Caseload Management
This course aims to prepare social workers completing the ASYE and taking on more complex work that will demand greater skills in caseload and work management
How Long is the Course?
Who is the Course Aimed at?
SW’s who have just completed their ASYE
- Understand and be able to rate three main elements of workers practice in case work
- Developing effective time management strategies
- Consider team load management
- Explore top tips for managing workload and how to ensure that you stay focussed and on top
- Be familiar with 6 core tasks of the case management process
- Making time to reflect and analyse a priority
- How to use supervision effectively in monitoring and managing case load
- Maintain resilience in workload and case management
Category: Children & Families Social Care