Many supported and sheltered housing staff work alone with some of the most vulnerable members of the community, and in some occasionally unsafe situations. This course examines ways that employers and staff can keep all employees safe at work.
Who is the course aimed at?
This training course is designed specifically for workers in the health and social care sectors.
How long is the course?
What will you learn?
– Introduction and Introductions
– Organisational Duty of Care
– The Regulatory Context
– Constructing a Lone Worker Policy
– Prevention not Cure:
– Service specification
– Staff training and support
– Working in Other People’s Homes
– Action Planning
“”This course was very informative and thought provoking” – Carer, Leicester