Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
This course describes key legislation and codes of practice relating to diversity, equality and inclusion.
Who is the course aimed at?
This course is designed for all employees in the workplace.
How long is the course?
What will you learn?
On completion of the course, participants will:
- Define the key terminology relating to equality, diversity and inclusion
- Describe the protected characteristics within the Equality Act 2010
- Consider the reasons why discrimination occurs
- List the forms of discrimination that can occur
- Outline what we can do to make a positive difference.