Child Criminal Exploitation
This Training will provide an overview of Child Criminal Exploitation and provide information about how gangs recruit, groom and exploit children. Reference to the Modern Slavery Act 2015, the legal position and the Children and Social Work Act 2017 updates will be included with opportunity for group discussion, quiz question interaction and case studies.
Who is the Course Aimed at?
Anyone working within children’s social care
How long is the Course?
1/2 day (can be combined with County Lines for a full day session)
- To identify what is Child Criminal Exploitation and how gangs recruit, groom and exploit children and young people.
- To gain understanding and awareness of vulnerable children and young people.
- To gain knowledge of other indicators of gang involvement.
- To be able to comprehend the signs and impact of Child Criminal Exploitation.
- To gain knowledge and awareness of local issues and trends for children and young people
- To gain knowledge of relevant regulations and legislation, including the Modern Slavery Act 2017 and Children and Social Work 2017 updates.