OverviewThis course takes participants through the key elements of a well-structured report required to be presented to the Agency Decision Maker, Adoption Panel and Court.
Who is Writing Child Permanence Reports aimed at?All those required to write Permanence Reports
Course Length1 day
Participants will be offered the opportunity to:
• Comprehend the context in which the report is written.
• Analyse the content of a good practice example.
• Apply understanding of the impact of significant harm and trauma on childhood development and outcomes in later life.
• Clarify the structure of the report and the essential elements to writing a report.
• Evaluate the elements of a well-structured report presented to the Agency Decision Maker, Adoption Panel and Court.