OverviewThese days everyone is pulled in many directions and there never seems to be enough time in the day. We cannot create time. This course has been designed to help you identify how use your time during the day and look for ways to spend your time effectively. This session is to help you effectively plan your day and workload
Who is Time and Workload Management aimed at?Anyone who needs help with their time and workload management skills
Course LengthA half day
By the end of the session, you will be able to:-
- Recognise the main reasons that you struggle to manage your time
- Clarify the main purpose of your job, and identify the tasks that matter the most
- Use a selection of models and practical ideas to plan and prioritise your time in order to maximise your effectiveness
During the session we will be using a range of methods including presentation, discussions and interactive activities that will help you work through subjects such as:
- Prioritising tasks.
- Why we procrastinate.
- Identifying the difference between being busy or being productive.
- Typical time stealers.
- Identifying what needs to be done/what should be done/ what could be done.
- Techniques for planning your day/week/month.