OverviewOne of the most important roles a team leader, supervisor, line manager must perform is supporting their team members by providing supervision and guidance. This can be difficult to achieve especially when you are new to the role. In this course we will explore what is meant by Supervision. This course is aimed at identifying the key tasks to be performed in the supervision role.
Who is Supervision Skills aimed at?Anyone who is in the role of team leader, supervisor, charge hand or line manager with a responsibility for supporting the work of the team.
Course Length1 day
by the end of the session, you will:
- Identify what is meant by supervision
- Explain your role in managing the performance of your team.
- Be able to support your team using feedback and coaching skills.
- Address performance issues and develop a plan for improving performance issues.
- Work through the process of mentoring your team using good communication, listening and planning skills.