This course will equip participants with the necessary skills to be able to confidently take minutes at vulnerable adult strategy meetings, providing the delegates with a full understanding to this role in a multi agency meeting environment.
Who is Safeguarding Adults Minute Taking aimed at?
Administrative staff in Adult Social Care, Social Workers
On completion of the course, participants will:
- Be competent to prepare correctly for the task of minute taking in a safeguarding strategy meeting
- Understand how to work closely with the chairperson in order to ensure that the minutes are accurate
- Have an understanding of the kinds of key issues which are going to be important record in detail in a safeguarding strategy meeting
- Take minutes using a variety of recording media
- Take responsibility for ensuring that the minutes are recorded quickly, accurately and distributed to the approved distribution list