OverviewThis course is designed for those who work in a social care environment. It is designed to provide the essential knowledge and understanding of responsibilities to staff at all levels with regards to Safeguarding.
Who is Risk Assessment Awareness for Social Care Staff aimed at?Social Care Staff
Course LengthA half day
The course covers:
- Relevant legislation
- Importance of risk assessment
- Risk Assessment in Health & Social Care settings
- Hazard Identification
- Carrying out a risk assessment
- Introducing control measures
- Person Centred approach to Risk Assessing
- Have an understanding of the legal aspects
- Requirements of risk assessment
- Identify hazards.
- Be able to carry out a general risk assessment.
- Realise the importance of communicating the findings of risk assessments.