OverviewThe purpose of this session is to review what is required when developing a Commissioning Report and identify specific points that should be included.
Who is Report Writing for Commissioning Staff aimed at?Commissioning teams at all levels
Course Length1 Day
By the end of the session the delegate will:
- Discuss the role of the commissioner and examine common issues that arise when deciding what must be covered in the commissioning report.
- Identify who the report is aimed at and the need to address the demands of the different departments.
- Examine and discuss what should be included and what should be left out.
- Explore the style of the language to be used and how this will present the facts as well as pursued the commissioning team that they should award you the contract.
- Consider the current needs of local government and how this has an influence on the success of the commission.
- Identify why some bids are successful and others fail.