This course aimed at health and social care professionals will help delegates to:-
Understand the importance of written communication
Remind them of their responsibilities with regards to producing, keeping and disposing of written records
Confirm and Enhance their skills and knowledge
Give them the tools to improve records you produce from now on
Who is Report Writing for Adult Safeguarding aimed at?
Health and social care workers in an adult social care environment
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Produce clear and concise records
- Correctly use the appropriate terms
- Protect themselves and their organisation
- Include relevant information in the right manner
- Fully comply with their obligations as set out by legislation and their employer’s policies and procedures.