OverviewFor new & existing managers to develop reflective supervision practice & make reflective conversations part of the culture of support for team members.
Who is Reflective Supervision aimed at?New & existing managers
Course Length2 days
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:-
- Consider the Integrated Model (4x4x4) of supervision and how it can assist in understanding the functions of supervision and its impact of supervision on others within the system.
- Evaluate what constitutes excellent reflective supervision & be able to recognise its relevance to safe practice & positive outcomes for children & families/adults with care & support needs
- Demonstrate the ability to engage in spontaneous reflective conversations in everyday practice not just in supervision
- Demonstrate ability to engage in constructive challenging conversations with workers & record outcomes
- Demonstrate ability to select most appropriate cases for reflective supervision
- Support their practitioners to identify & critically reflect on their own professional & personal values & the impact these may have when working with children & families/adults with care & support needs