OverviewThis Recording Meeting Outputs Training session has been designed to provide participants with the practical skills to take notes during meetings and prepare meeting output documents which meet the needs of the meeting attendees and the chair.
Who is Recording Meeting Outputs aimed at?All staff who are recording the outcomes of meetings
Course Lengtha half day
On completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define the different types of meeting
- Prepare for the process of taking notes
- Outline the Cornell method of note taking
- Identify what is most useful, and most appropriate to transpose to the meeting output document
- Effectively liaise with the Chair and other meeting attendees.