Whilst working in Teams, It is crucial that all team members have a breadth of skills which enable both roles to be covered in times of absence and for promotion opportunities when vacancies arise (succession planning).
Who is Multi Skilling the Team aimed at?
This course is appropriate for people in management or supervisory roles in the organisation.
On conclusion of the course, participants will understand:
- Types of multiskilling – the activities we can co-ordinate in order to provide multi skilling opportunities
- Who needs to get multi skilled? – identifying the ideal candidates within your team
- Developing multi skilled teams – making the necessary arrangements for multi skilling opportunities to take place and assessing their level of effectiveness
- Advantages of Multiskilling – the benefits for the team, practice and patience
- Barriers to Multiskilling – the challenges you may face and ways to overcome them