OverviewThis course will enable participants to apply Mindfulness personally and professionally to reduce stress in everyday life, to understand how and why we think, feel and react to stress and to understand and practise mindful responses to stress. Mindfulness will help develop present moment awareness to see life differently, change unhelpful patterns and experience more choice.
Who is Mindfulness aimed at?Anyone in the organisation who wishes to manage stress and improve resilience.
Course Length1 day
On completion of the course, participants will understand how to :-
- Increase mind-body awareness
- Identify and reduce stress
- Use new coping skills to manage stress
- Be more responsive and less reactive in the midst of complex, and highly charged situations
- Effect and nurture deep states of relaxation and stress reduction
- Increase concentration, focus, and clarity of thought through the daily practice of mindfulness
- Bring attention to the habits of the mind