When working in client facing roles its possible to encounter individuals who are upset, agitated or frustrated. On many occasions the person will channel these emotions toward as anger and aggression.
This course explores how to deliver excellent customer service whilst managing the emotions of others and maintaining own wellbeing.
Who is Managing Conflict in Customer Service aimed at?
Anyone working in a customer facing role
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify challenging behaviours which affect personal sensitivities and triggers
- Manage an individual’s expectations
- Use questions to isolate the person’s main areas of concern
- Confidently de-escalate people who are agitated, frustrated or angry.
- Maintain own wellbeing and boost our resilience.