This course will outline a model for managing change within a complex health setting, enable participants to understand the likely reactions to change and employ strategies to ensure effective implementation of change especially in the handling of others.
Who is Managing Change aimed at?
This course is aimed at everyone in the organisation who has to deal with change
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Adopt the change management model and customise it for their own use.
- Define the different roles of people in the change process.
- Consider good and bad changes and analyse their own reactions to change.
- Identify potential barriers to change and how they can be overcome.
- Identify reactions to change and what actions need to be taken to support individuals.
- Consider the relevance of developing a communications strategy when implementing change.
- Develop a personal action plan to be implemented on return to the workplace.