This course will explore the authorisation process for the LPS framework. We will look in-depth at authorisation conditions, duration, review requirements, specific safeguards, authorisation records, roles and responsibilities, and other authorisation’ particularities as the code of practice expands these.
Who is LPS Authorisation aimed at?
Adult Social Care and Health Care staff involved in LPS
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:-
- Understand conditions within the LPS
- Understand how an LPS duration should be considered
- Understand how reviews should be integrated within an LPS authorisation
- Understand the checks and balances within the authorisation stage for people subject to LPS
- Consider some of the difficulties which might arise at the authorisation stage