A programme for candidates to understand the importance of interagency communication, to understand the law around interagency communication, and to appreciate what can happen interagency communication breaks down
Who is Inter-agency Communication aimed at?
All individuals in the organisation who work with other agencies
Half or full day
On completion of the course, participants will understand:
- Why we need to share information?
- Barriers and solutions
- How to improve communication and joint working
- False perceptions about needing evidence and sharing information
- Sharing information to prevent abuse and neglect
- What you can do if the person does not want to share information
- Sharing information with carers and family
- What to do if a partner agency is reluctant to share information
- Obligations to share information
- What a duty of candour is