This is an introductory course to give employees a better understanding of work place Hazards and precautions put in place to control them.
The course is accredited and is assessed by a multi choice exam at the end of the session
The qualification covers;
Health & Safety Legislation
Workplace Hazards & Risk
Who is Health & Safety in the Workplace (level 1, accredited) aimed at?
At the end of the course delegates will be able to
- State the benefits of good H&S practise
- State hazards within their workplace
- Recognise the need for implementing control
- Have a range of differing control measures
- Understand workplace procedures