Many people find themselves busy throughout the day, constantly involved in some type of activity. That same group of people often reflect back upon their working day and when they take stock have made very little, if any real progress towards their own to-do list. They have applied their best effort during the course of the day but have not really been productive and key priorities have been overlooked or missed altogether.
This course will look at the ways in which we can more effectively sequence, organise and focus our approach to our work.
Who is Goal Setting aimed at?
Managers and Supervisors
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
– Identify their highest-payoff activities
– Order their workload in terms of priority
– Set meaningful goals and objectives
– Avoid getting involved in issues not related to their core goals
– Embrace virtual working and it’s impact upon time management, the drawbacks and benefits
– Have more control over your day, improving balance by incorporating protected blocks of time to refresh and rethink in-between activities.