The Domestic Abuse, Stalking and Honour Based Violence (DASH 2009) Risk Identification, Assessment and Management Model was implemented across all police services in the UK from March 2009.The DASH is for all professionals working with victims of domestic abuse, stalking and harassment and honour-based violence. It is the tool used to refer high risk cases of Domestic Abuse to the Multi Agency Risk Assessment Conference (MARAC). After completing this DASH Training course delegates will be fully trained in how to effectively apply this tool, make a referral to the MARAC and signpost survivors for support. This half day session will explore the use of the DASH through a case study and give delegates the opportunity to undertake skills practice in how to apply the DASH.
Who is Domestic Abuse, Stalking and Honour-Based Violence Risk Identification Checklist aimed at?
Adult Social Care Staff
a half day
- Understand the purpose of the DASH
- Develop skills in how to complete the DASH
- Understand the purpose of the MARAC
- Understand how to refer to a MARAC Develop knowledge in safety planning where there is Domestic Abuse
- Develop knowledge in safety planning where there is Domestic Abuse