This training will help participants learn how to delegate tasks and use effective delegation as a key development tool to motivate and challenge their people. It will identify all the considerations that need to be taken before, during and after a task has been delegated.
This course aims to provide participants with the skills and confidence they need to develop this vital skill-set.
Who is Delegation Skills aimed at?
Anyone in a management or team leader role who needs to delegate
On completion of the course, participants will:
• Understand the importance of delegation in managing effectively
• Know what is delegation and how to avoid ‘dumping’
• Deepen accountability through clarifying expectations
• Build trust through transparency and open communication
• Ensure individuals know where they have authority to make decisions and act.