The purpose of this session is to review what is required when developing a Commissioning Report and identify specific points that should be included.
Who is Commissioning and Report Writing aimed at?
Commissioning teams at all levels
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the role of the commissioner and examine common issues that arise when deciding what must be covered in the commissioning report.
- Identify who the report is aimed at and the need to address the demands of the different departments.
- Examine and discuss what should be included and what should be left out.
- Explore how to write using clean language that will help the reader to understand your offering and how they can bring benefit and added value to the commission.
- Consider the current needs of local government and how this has an influence on the success of the commission.
- Identify why some bids are successful and others fail.