Bias is something that affects everyone, and shapes our experience of both the world and the people around us. Making a positive change starts with an acknowledgement that it does exist and the potential business impact of not taking action to rectify it.
During this session we will explore how both conscious and unconscious bias’ can affect our decisions regarding recruitment, selection, leadership, motivation and more.
Who is Bias Training aimed at?
Staff at all levels in the organisation – the course can be tailored appropriately
Half or Whole day
By the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Outline what bias is (and what it isn’t)
- Describe how to create greater awareness of our own biases
- Identify how bias may be hindering our ability to perform at our best
- Apply bias awareness to everyday workplace situations
- Reflect upon how your own biases positively support you but may negatively impact others
- Recognise your own natural biases and manage them effectively