At Talking Life, we have made sure that all of our classroom based training is safe for our trainers and delegates
We have implemented the following measures to ensure this:-
- If a delegate has any of the symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g. new persistent cough, high temperature, loss or change to sense of smell or taste) they must not attend training
- We may check delegate’s temperatures before they enter the classroom
- We will implement social distancing measures between everyone at all times during the course and request the same of delegates during breaks.
- There will be hand sanitisation available and regular hand-washing protocols in place
- Face-coverings will not be provided but delegates are welcome to wear their own should they wish
- Handouts and workbooks will not be shared
- In courses that normally require sharing pieces of equipment or the use of props, we will operate a 1:1 delegate to equipment ratio and they will be thoroughly cleaned between each usage.
We will also provide risk assessments to our customers for each of our classroom based training events if required