Working with Difficult to Engage Clients
This session has been designed to provide participants with a deeper appreciation of why people are difficult to engage with and the factors which may cause a reluctance to engage. It will provide the practical tools necessary for increasing engagement and overcoming the barriers that clients may face.
How Long is the Course?
Who is the Course Aimed at?
Anyone who works with difficult clients
– Describe why clients may be reluctant to engage with services
– Outline the behaviours presented by clients that the participants find to be challenging
– Identify the types of barriers clients may face
– Prepare themselves for future interactions using the Proactive Approach to Conflict model
– Increase the likelihood of clients engaging
– Improve the quality of relationships with clients.