Understanding the Public Law Outline
The Public Law Outline (PLO) aims to reduce unnecessary delay and put the child at the heart of proceedings by promoting better care co-operation between all the parties involved.
This training will be delivered by an experienced family legal expert and will equip the attendees with the necessary skills and knowledge they will require to understand the process of the PLO
Who is the Course Aimed At?
Children’s social care staff
How long is the Course?
An understanding of:
• The requirements of the Statutory Guidance and Public Law Outline
• The critical role and value of the individual practitioner
• Helping families
• Better informed resolution
• Inter-agency and multi-agency working
• Different stages of proceedings