This session will show participants how to better prioritise their work, create detailed time planners, overcome procrastination and take control.
The characteristics of effective time managers will be discussed and participants provided with the opportunity to apply the techniques learned to their role.
- Identifying your highest payoff activities – what is the most effective use of my time right now?
- Tacking procrastination – getting started on difficult tasks
- Managing your daily interactions to save time and regain focus
- Creating ‘blocks’ of time
- Managing distractions and time ‘stealers’
This session is appropriate for all staff members. There are no pre-requisites for this session.