Safeguarding Adults- Minute Taking
This course will equip delegates with the necessary skills to be able to confidently take minutes at vulnerable adult strategy meetings, providing the delegates with a full understanding to this role in a multi agency meeting environment.
Who is the course aimed at?
Administrative staff in Adult Social Care, Social Workers
How long is the course?
What will you learn?
– prepare correctly for the task of minute taking in a safeguarding strategy meeting
– understand how to work closely with the chairperson in order to ensure that the minutes are accurate
– have an understanding of the kinds of key issues which are going to be important record in detail in a safeguarding strategy meeting
– take minutes using a variety of recording media
– take responsibility for ensuring that the minutes are recorded quickly, accurately and distributed to the approved distribution list
“Thoroughly enjoyed this session; trainer excellent”