Resilience & Well-Being (Virtual Classroom)
This webinar will offer a unique insight into the 5 key sources of resilience (the pillars), providing practical strategies, tactics and tools which participants can draw on to build the resilience they need to withstand the pressures of their own particular environment and ultimately to thrive in it.
Resilience is the ability to recover and bounce back from adversity and hardships, feeling stronger and more capable to cope than ever before. Our resilience training programmes will provide you with the necessary skills to achieve this.
Resilient people demonstrate great flexibility, high energy, mental agility and consistently perform at their highest level. They have strong relationships and support networks that help them to amplify their productivity and results.
The beauty of resilience is that whilst it’s partly about your personality, your genetic make-up, there are also learnable skills that our resilience training will help all employees to boost.
The webinar is interactive, uses two-way communication, Q&A, practical exercises and live interaction.
It provides information about the nature and impact of stress and provides an overview of skills required to build resilience as an effective response to stress in the workplace. Participants will understand more about signs of unhealthy stress and are invited to identify their personal ‘stress signature’. The webinar then outlines a few key strategies that can assist participants to build a resilient response to stress in order to improve general wellbeing and functioning.
How Long is the Course?
A half day via Zoom, Skype or Teams
Who is the Course Aimed at?
Anyone who needs resilience training
- The 5 pillars of Resilience – Energy, Future focus, Inner drive, Flexible thinking and Strong relationships
- Understanding the nature of stress
- Signs of stress
- Awareness of our personal reactions to stress
- The stress signature
- What is resilience
- Frame of reference and perspectives
- How to take control of your thoughts, feelings and actions
- Strategies to build resilience
- Reframing, mindfulness, moving from subjective belief to objective reality
- Creating new self-sustaining positive habits to gain energy
- Where to access further support
- Increase mind-body awareness to gain new coping skills to manage stress
- Be more responsive and less reactive in the midst of complex, and highly charged situations
- Develop a personal resilience action plan for a mindful life