Recording Meeting Outputs
This session has been designed to provide participants with the practical skills to take notes during meetings and prepare meeting output documents which meet the needs of the meeting attendees and the chair.
Who is the Course Aimed at?
Anyone who needs to chair a meeting
How Long is the Course?
By the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Define the different types of meeting
- Prepare for the process of taking notes
- Outline the Cornell method of note taking
- Identify what is most useful, and most appropriate to transpose to the meeting output document
- Effectively liaise with the Chair and other meeting attendees.