Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
NLP, or Neuro-Linguistic Programming, is the study of excellent communication and the power of language – both with yourself and others. It has been described, memorably, as like ‘a user manual for the brain’ which helps you to understand how we make sense of our experiences and patterns of behaviour and how to change the results in all aspects of our lives, health, relationships and work.
This course will allow delegates to apply NLP personally and professionally to understand others better and communicate to change patterns of behaviour and overcome self-limitations.
Who is the Course aimed at?
This NLP course is suitable for anyone who wishes to improve their communication at work with clients or patients and get a better understanding of patterns of behaviour. Typically, these willÂ be client/patient fronting professionals
How long is the course?
What will you learn?
By the end of the course, participants will know how to:
- Change beliefs and behaviours
- Form rapport and communicate more effectively
- Become more powerful and influential
- Set and achieve goals
- Take control of your state, choose the state you want to be in at any time
- Use language as a precise tool for motivation
- Recognise language structures that people use
- Discover your core values and how they were formed
- Learn how to duplicate the skills and abilities of people you admire through utilising effective NLP modelling techniques.
âA thoroughly interesting day exploring the power of language and how actions and behaviours can be influenced through use of NLPâ (Dietitian, North Wales)