Mindfulness – Bitesize Session
A 2-hour session for candidates to understand how and why we think, feel and react to stress and to understand and practise mindful responses to stress. Mindfulness will help develop present moment awareness to see life differently, change unhelpful patterns and experience more choice.
The course will enable candidates to apply Mindfulness personally and professionally to reduce stress in everyday lives
Candidates will learn how to:
- increase mind-body awareness
- identify and reduce stress
- gain new coping skills to manage stress
- be more responsive and less reactive in the midst of complex, and highly charged situations
- affect and nurture deep states of relaxation and stress reduction
- increase concentration, focus, and clarity of thought through the daily practice of mindfulness
- break old habits and create new habits of the mind
How long is the Course?
“This course should be compulsory for all staff” – Local authority worker, Wirral
“I just wanted to say a massive thankyou for an informative, fun, positive & inspirational day. I will definitely use this” – Speech & language therapist, London NW NHS Trust
To download the course outline please click here.
To check out our full day course on Mindfulness please click here.
To find out more about Mindfulness and how it can help you please click here.