Mental Health Awareness
Provides employees with a good understanding of mental Health issues and on completion delegates will be able to;
– Have an Awareness of Mental Health conditions
– State the consequences of Mental Health illness
– State the care needs of the service user
– Have more understanding of depression
Who is the course aimed at?
All employees in the health and social care sector.
How long is the course?
What will you learn?
– To give staff greater understanding of challenging behaviour.
“The instructor used good and relevant examples which helped us better understand the content. He was light hearted, which made it easier to pay attention and not feel too bogged down with the content.” (Centre Manager)