This one day course will outline a model for managing change within a complex health setting, enable participants to understand the likely reactions to change and employ strategies to ensure effective implementation of change especially in the handling of others.
This course is for a maximum of 20 participants
Who is the course aimed at?
This course is aimed at all professionals who require training in this field
How long is the course?
What will you learn?
– Adopt the change management model and customise it for their own use.
– Define the different roles of people in the change process.
– Consider good and bad changes and analyse their own reactions to change.
– Identify potential barriers to change and how they can be overcome.
– Identify reactions to change and what actions need to be taken to support individuals.
– Consider the relevance of developing a communications strategy when implementing change.
– Develop a personal action plan to be implemented on return to the workplace.
“First rate day which exceeded expectations” – Podiatrist, Bristol