Leading in Times of Change
When change takes place in any organisation, strong leadership is an important part of making sure changes are effective and as problem free as possible. The Aim of this workshop is to equip Managers with strategies to deliver change within their team whilst dealing with the emotional responses people have to change. It looks at the importance of communicating regularly with the team and at creating a Leading Change Action Plan to identify what needs to be done differently. It includes how to manage on stress and support the people within the team.
Who is the Course aimed at?
Managers who need to deliver change in their team
How long is the Course?
By the end of this session participants will be able to:
- Describe the emotional stages of change for yourself and your team
- Identify how to support team members through the different emotional stages
- Understand the importance of building Resilience for self and others
- Identify the barriers to change and what a manager can do to support staff and build morale.
- Plan methods of communicating a clear vision of the changes to your team
- Identify the managerial skills required to deliver change
- Develop a Leading Change Action Plan
“This course gave me valuable thinking time away to consider the impact of change and what is needed to get it done” – IT Manager, Wirral