To enable staff to develop an understanding of safe Infection Control methods, policies and procedures.
Who is the course aimed at?
This course is designed for health care professionals working in a care environment.
How long is the course?
Whole or Half day
What will you learn?
– Infection Control Policies and Procedures
– Personal Hygiene /Hand Washing
– Latex sensitization
– Clinical waste management
– Common diseases and Infections
– Food Poisoning
– Hospital Acquired Infections
– Facts / Figures
– End of course assessment paper.
To download a full copy of the course outline please click here.
“The course was well presented in a relaxed, well informed manner. I enjoyed it! You learn that way!” (Warden, Charnwood)