Do you find yourself having to hold a difficult conversation with a colleague or client? How confident are you that you are well prepared for something that may turn out to be either awkward or over emotional? This course provides the tools for a delegate to feel more assured and be able to ask those ‘must ask’ questions without feeling awkward or even not asking them at all.Â The training is designed to make attendees feel good and positive about what they can already do, then provide a framework upon which they can develop their expertise.
Who is the course aimed at?
Anyone in either the public or private sector wishing to improve their skills in managing difficult conversations.
How long is the course?
What will you learn?
– Identify the main elements of a difficult conversation
– Employ active listening techniques
– Apply a basic framework for approaching difficult conversations.
– Demonstrate skills needed for holding difficult conversations
– Say ‘No’ without creating conflict
“A fascinating course and food for thought” – Personnel staffer, Nissan UK