End of Life Care
Provides employees with a good understanding of how to care for the dying to ensure they;
– Have a clear understanding End of life care
– Demonstrate effective communication
– State the principles of delivering bad news
– Explain palliative care and person centred planning
Who is the course aimed at?
All employees in the health and social care sector.
How long is the course?
What will you learn?
To give staff an understanding of dealing with a dying service user and their family.
The qualification covers the following topics:
– Introduction to End of life tools awareness
– Effective communication
– Key principles of delivering bad news
– Communicating bad news
– Palliative Care
– Person centred care planning
“Excellent course on a difficult subject” (Care worker, Walsall)