Emotional Intelligence for Managers
Emotional intelligence, hope, mindfulness, and compassion help a person reverse the damage of chronic stress and build great leadership relationships. The Positive and Negative Emotional Attractors inspire sustained, desired change and learning at many levels.
Emotionally Intelligent leaders have great positive impact on their employees. High competency in communicating, influencing, motivating others, and managing emotions in the workplace thrust leaders to become mentors as well. Therefore, exceptional leadership calls for high emotional intelligence leaders that have sound judgment and reasoning.
This course will focus on imparting emotional excellence skills to enable you to succeed as a distinctive leader. Delegates will gain insights and skills on how to be an emotionally intelligent leader. They will develop intrapersonal skills of self-awareness and self-regulation.
They will also gain mastery of interpersonal skills of empathy and relational skills. Delegates will be exposed to the latest scientific breakthroughs in management science on the mastery of healthy emotions in a leader. They will learn the importance of managing body, mind and spirit so as to lead
others in a holistic manner. Delegates will return to their organisations with skills to be excellent leaders.
How Long is the Course?
Who is the Course Aimed at?
Managers at all levels
- Strategies to manage the different behavioural roles people take within a team and ways to improve team dynamics
- Communication using emotionally intelligent language
- Social cues and responding appropriately to them.
- Positive and Negative Emotional Attractors (PEA and NEA), which are states that enable change, and help us become open to it. We need the NEA to survive and the PEA to strive and flourish.
- The principles of emotional intelligence to enhance relationships with others
- Develop interpersonal skills such as self-awareness, which is the ability of an individual to recognize and understand one’s moods, emotions and drives as well as their impact on others
- Cultivate empathy or the ability to understand the emotional makeup of other people and skill in responding according to their emotional reactions