Dealing with difficult People
Dealing with difficult people is something many people face as part of their everyday work life. This course aims to provide people skills that enable you to stay calm, professional and polite and deal with difficult people in a direct but non-confrontational way
Who is the course aimed at?
Managers, supervisors, customer service staff, front line staff and those who handle people who present difficult behaviours.
How long is the course?
What will you learn?
– Identifying different types of difficult behaviour
– Employing techniques for dealing with difficult people behaviours.
– Manage your words/phrases/voice and body language
– How to remain calm and professional during the interaction
– How to use your body language to influence others
– Achieve more productive outcomes in any situation
– Managing the stress generated by regularly dealing with difficult people
“Very good seminar; made a very dry subject understandable and interesting. Related it well to real situations”