This course is intended for anyone who deals with customers, whether face-to-face or on the telephone. Customer service is one of the most important aspects of any organisation, it’s not just a question of reacting to your customer’s needs it’s about anticipating those needs in advance of their arrival. We will also be looking at situations when a customer’s expectations are not met and the potential for conflict arises.
Who is the Course Aimed at?
Anyone who deals with customers
How Long is the Course?
- Explain the importance of being customer-centred
- Define their customers’ perceptions and how that affects their relationship
- Follow the steps to becoming more assertive
- Deflect a customer upset to a positive outcome
- Build and maintain rapport with their customers
- Use different types of questions to determine customer needs
- Analyse and adapt their behaviour when dealing with customers
- Explain why complaints occur and identify methods of managing them