Coaching is a crucial tool for developing skills within your team members, to facilitate communication and overcome difficulties.
This session provides a coaching framework and the key tools for supporting a member of your team to develop themselves personally and professionally.
- The attributes of an effective coach
- The coaching cycle
- Using the GROW model for coaching
- Easy ways to establish a coaching and/or development culture in your team or organisation
- Evaluating outcomes for further development
- Identifying and dealing with limiting beliefs
- Effective language skills in coaching.
This session is appropriate for people in management or supervisory roles. There are no pre-requisites for this session.