Using MS Teams
This 3 hour course is for individuals in the organisation who need to either ‘meet’, ‘train’ or communicate using the virtual platform of MS Teams. The course will give delegates the confidence to use all the tools available on the platform and give them useful hints and tips on how to make the experience as good as possible.
Delegates will be given a comprehensive ‘how to’ guide on how to use MS Teams which will be used to work through the session and which can be taken away to refer to later.
Who is the Course Aimed at?
Any staff who need to ‘meet’, ‘train’ or communicate via MS Teams. The course will be pitched at the right level for the audience
3 hours (via MS Teams)
By the end of the training, participants will:
- Have used and practised using all the tools available on MS Teams and understand the limitations of the online platform
- Know and have practised how to use breakout room function, screen sharing, different screen views, playing videos, whiteboard, sharing documents and using the ‘chat’ function.
- Have used different web based tools that can be integrated into MS Teams via App’s to make their virtual sessions more interactive (e.g. Slido)
- Have learnt many useful hints and tips on MS Teams and on how to successfully run a virtual session
- Trouble shoot any issues delegates have on a daily basis when using MS Teams