Safeguarding Children – Chairing Meetings
To improve leadership skills in relation to chairing effective outcome focussed safeguarding children meetings
How Long is the Course?
Who is the Course Aimed at?
This course is aimed at all Childrens Services Social Work Teams
On completion of this course, participants will:-
- Identify skills required to chair effective meetings
- Identify communication skills required to engage all attendees whilst verbalising concerns
- Understand the importance of information sharing and confidentiality
- Understand effective planning and solution focussed outcomes
- Develop skills to manage difficult people and challenge professionally
- Practice chairing meeting skills
- Understand learning from Serious Case Reviews and the importance of working together – National and Local