Personal Safety & Lone Working
This course aims to reduce the risks of lone working and help develop safer and more confident practice when working with clients in both community and workplace settings.
How Long is the Course?
Who is the Course Aimed at?
All lone workers
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Identify and define challenging behaviours
- Explore the meaning of conflict
- Explain how our responses can affect the outcome of a situation
- Recognise the warning signs and symptoms of stress and work in the best interests and safety of clients and self
- Confidently de-escalate situations that may become risky
- Protect yourself and others by considering safety, prevention and active awareness.