Monitoring and Managing Individual Team Performance
As leader we are expected to be all things to all people, and we can only do with the support of the people with whom we work. However, the team is only as good as the way it is led.
The purpose of this course is to explore methods to help you to develop high performing teams by providing clear objectives and guidance and providing feedback and support to team members to help them develop and grow.
How Long is the Course?
A Half day
Who is the Course Aimed at?
Managers at all levels
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Become a judicious leader who engages the team to encourage ideas, innovation and problem solving.
- Explain your role in managing the performance of team.
- Describe the key stages in the performance management process including the gathering of qualitative and quantitative data and methods of analysing it.
- Use performance management techniques and skills to create a performance management plan
- Address poor performance
- Identify challenges you face when working with the team to improve performance.
The purpose of the course is to enable you to share your thoughts, ideas, and challenges in a safe and judgement free environment. This is an interactive course and is delivered using a range of activities and exercises in a friendly and secure atmosphere.